...

10.2.08

I'm Getting A CAR!!!

It's a 91 Mazda 323.
It is blue and that rust color. (the rust color is actually rust)
The inside is filthy.
The door handle on the inside passanger door was accidentally removed.
It has dummy locks.
It will be $150 a month to insure.
The doors don't shut properly so it leaks when it rains. And you can't listen to music when driving over 70km/h, because between the car running loud and the air in the door that doesn't quite shut, you just can't hear it.
The struts on the hatchback are shot, so we are replacing them.
And it burns oil.
Oh and the windsheild wiper fluid flies over the car.

Did I mention it was FREE?
I am SO ridiculously happy!
I will get to sleep in longer, and never have to worry about the bus being on time or walking down to 17th to hail a cab EVER AGAIN! (cross your fingers for me, it is an old car)

2 comments:

sinner said...

they should pay YOU for taking that pile o' shit off their hands

Allie Mine said...

Hey! It runs.