...

11.7.07

7 Random Things About Me

1. I have a dime sized birthmark on my right wrist.

2. I can tell the Olsen twins apart.

3. My part time job is hanging out with the developmentally delayed.

4. I have 4 brothers and no sisters.
My parents both have 4 siblings and my older brother has 5 kids. I am not having 5 kids. NOT. I am getting my tubes tied after 2.

5. I am not a fan of Shakespeare.

6. I hate stupidity. It is annoying.

7. I can touch my tongue to my nose.

8. I love the way the word "whore" sounds in Afrikan. It's pretty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I am not a fan of Shakespeare"

Really? Haven't met too many people who aren't. Any particular reason?

Allie Mine said...

Too much is made of him.
He's obsessive, a stalker. I agree the themes are universal but it is basically soap opera sodder.
Being forced to read it in English classes didn't help. It's not in English, and old english is not a language I would choose to learn.

Anonymous said...

Hear you on the old English part definitely. It can be a huge barrier. Of course then again modern English would probably end up killing most of the word play. Bah.